The start of 2012 means a lot of things. Goal making, starting over, breaking bad habits, forming new ones. It's a fresh start. And I love that about the new year.
I need to revive this little blog of mine. I have found it hard to keep up with the blogging world, but I am committing to writing more blog posts this year. (Last year I didn't blog once, so I am already beating my record! I love to win.) Maybe if I am on top of my life, I can actually find the time to post pictures on here for memory's sake.
So I am raising my glass of sparkling cider, and cheering to a better year of blogging.
4 comments:
YAY! Excited to see and hear more from you guys in the blogging world! New posts on blogs are like getting letters in the mail for me, I love hearing what your up to. Can't wait!
I was so excited to see you had a new blog post and then I saw your comment....it was so good to hear from you and I'm excited to read more on your blog. Hope you and Eric are doing well.
yay!!! we've missed y'all!
Haylie- invite me to your new blog!
Post a Comment